Welcome our new Orthodontist: Dr. Chad Burton!
- Dr. Burton is originally from Missouri and attended the University of Missouri-Kansas City, School of Dentistry on a Navy Scholarship!
- Dr. Burton is a retired Navy Capitan.
- He received his Orthodontic Specialty training at Wilford Hall Medical Center in San Antonio, TX.
- Dr. Burton is blessed to have spent nearly half his career overseas treating the kids and spouses of Active Duty Military.
- He enjoys working with people, especially kids and loves the principles behind orthodontics, so the balance of artistry and science/bio-mechanics in changing smiles is a perfect fit.
He is an avid sports fan, loves to golf, fish, bike and relaxing at the beach.
“Smiles have a phenomenal impact on the self-esteem of patients, and I am honored to be able to provide to them the beautiful smile they want and deserve.”
Dr. Burton is delighted to join the Wang and Cortes Dental team as our new orthodontist and looks forward to meeting all of you!